Sunday, February 7, 2010

COPY ME. PLEASE!

Some of my loyal followers, Gardeneers as I refer to them, are worried about me being copied in various places.  Please do not concern yourself with this.  I LOVE it that others are inspired by my work and make similar or exact items. 

I encourage EVERYONE to copy me, paste me, embed my videos all over your websites and blogs!  Copy me word for word, sell items just like I make. 

The information I give is free.  Lets spread the fun around!

Angela 

3 comments:

  1. These is something I debate with sometimes in my creations...I guess there are times when I don't mind and others when I do.

    I mostly care with my artwork or bag designs...bleh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,

    I really enjoy your videos on youtube.:) I plan to make a few of my own in the near future regarding my jewelry. I'd love for you to take a look at my work:)

    As for people imitating your creations, I can see your point of view. I'm not so comfie with the idea of being copied lol. :)

    ReplyDelete